This plugin allows you to set a catch all emails address that will receive a copy of all the emails sent from the application or that will replace the recipients for all the emails sent, based on the settings you apply.
Also, the plugin allows to set the content type of the emails and to record the history of the outgoing messages.
These are the settings of the plugin:
- Catch All Email Address : this will become the email address used to catch all emails sent from the application
- Recipient Settings :
- Receive a copy of all the emails : the emails will be sent to the intended recipients as normal + a copy of all emails will be sent also to the catch all email address specified above)
- Replace all the emails recipient address : the emails will be sent only to the catch all email address specified above, the intended recipient will not receive the emails
- Content Type Settings (the content type for email sent through): Plain Text or HTML
- History Settings : record or not the email for a later review
The plugin also provides the option to send a test email to see the settings in action.
Please note that when you deactivate the plugin, the history of the outgoing emails will be reset, as well as the settings you already apply (this is part of the plugin cleanup).
I would use this plugin during development of functionalities that are sending emails from the application, and by setting the replace option for the recipients, I am sure that all my tests do not go out to real clients.
Also, I use the plugin in order to have a clear idea of all the the emails that are sent by my application.
Other plugins related posts:
Easy Replace ImageJuly 15, 2017 4:02 pm
This plugin allows you to replace an attachment file by uploading
Latest Post Shortcode 7.0June 23, 2017 4:20 pm
Starting with version 7.0, the plugin has a new UI and implements
Easy Populate Posts 2.0May 21, 2016 11:48 am
Few days ago, the Easy Populate Posts plugin got upgraded to
Latest Post Shortcode Options SampleMay 1, 2016 11:36 am
For each of the shortcode options, I will give a small example
Latest Post Shortcode Slider ExtensionOctober 21, 2015 11:09 am
The plugin is an extension for the Latest Post Shortcode plugin,
Easy Populate PostsOctober 19, 2015 7:25 pm
The is a helper plugin that allows developers to populate the