The plugin is an extension for the Latest Post Shortcode plugin, and allows you to output the static or dynamical selection you make as a responsive slider with different configuration.
The extension will display a new section in the shortcode configuration screen, the output. If you select the slider output, these are the new options available:
- Mode : horizontal, vertical or fade
- Height : adaptive or fixed. The height depends on the image size you select and on the actual sizes or the images. Adaptive height means that the slider will change the height from a slide to another if the images have a different height. Fixed height means that the slider will have the height of the tallest image.
- Controls : true or false. If this option is set to true, the controls will be displayed (the left and right arrows for navigation)
- Pager : true or false. If this option is set to true, the pager will be displayed (the bubbles for navigation under the slider)
- Auto : true or false. If the option is set to true, then the slider will auto slide to the next slide without your interaction.
- Pause : the amount of time in milliseconds between each auto transition
- Slider Width : leave empty for auto
See the extension in action
Other plugins related posts:
Easy Replace ImageJuly 15, 2017 4:02 pm
This plugin allows you to replace an attachment file by uploading
Latest Post Shortcode 7.0June 23, 2017 4:20 pm
Starting with version 7.0, the plugin has a new UI and implements
Easy Populate Posts 2.0May 21, 2016 11:48 am
Few days ago, the Easy Populate Posts plugin got upgraded to
Latest Post Shortcode Options SampleMay 1, 2016 11:36 am
For each of the shortcode options, I will give a small example
Emails Catch AllFebruary 15, 2016 5:52 pm
This plugin allows you to set a catch all emails address that
Easy Populate PostsOctober 19, 2015 7:25 pm
The is a helper plugin that allows developers to populate the