Images SEO Premium Extension
This extension allows you to rename the image files (bulk rename, individual rename, or image rename on upload). Also, the extension provides the feature to override the attachment attributes based on your settings. Yearly License.
This extension allows you to rename the images’ files (bulk rename, individual rename or image rename on upload). Also, the extension provides the feature to override the attachments’ attributes based on your settings.
Image SEO Premium Extension is an add-on for the free Image Regenerate & Select Crop WordPress plugin, for at least version 5.0. The extension works with the default WordPress setup, it is not compatible with CDNs. The extension works with Classic Editor and Gutenberg Editor.
See the License Details tab for more information.
Please note that the prices presented in the video and screenshots are subject to change, without prior notice.
What Does Images SEO Do?
The extension helps your SEO efforts by allowing you to change the image filenames and attributes. The extension main options are:
- Rename Files – renames the attachments’ files (also the files generated for the image sub-sizes).
- Track Initial File – keeps a record of the initial filename (if the file is renamed).
- Override Title – overrides the attachment title with the inherited title (parent name – page/post/product, etc.).
- Override Alternative – overrides the attachment alternative text with the inherited title.
- Override Permalink – overrides the attachment permalink with the inherited title.
- Show Rename Button – enables the Images SEO meta box for the selected post types, with buttons to settings and rename options.
- Rename Images on Upload – enables the automatic rename of files when uploaded to the selected post types.
- Bulk Rename Images for Types – enables specified post types for use in the bulk rename process.
These options can be individually turned on/off at any time, depending on your SEO needs. The ones enabled will be used for processing images on upload, on bulk rename, and on manual rename too.
Please note that the list of post types depends on the post types and custom post types that are detected on your site. The screenshots are just an example.
Bulk Rename Images
The bulk rename process is targeting images set as featured images (for all post types selected that support the featured image feature) or attached as media (uploaded to that posts as children).
For WooCommerce products, the rename will include also the gallery images. Please note that any of the rename process options (on upload, manual rename, bulk rename) will override the attachment attributes based on the image SEO settings you made.
The yearly license key will be available in your account after the payment is complete, in My Account / License Keys. The payment is secured through PayPal.
To activate and validate the license key, you can input the key as presented below, then click the activate/validate button. If your license key has changed or the activation code has changed, you can click the Reset button first, then try again with the new license key code.
valid for 1 year
valid for 1 domain/website, for multiple websites – please purchase the plugin for every additional domain
iuliacazan.ro offers the WordPress plugins/extensions “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like or will be compatible with all 3rd party components and plugins. We do not offer support via email or other WordPress plugins we have not developed.