Customizing your maps is very easy with this plugin. You can select the position of the pins legend relative to the map, and whether to show it or not. Choose your visual style with one click from 6 pre-defined styles, or create your own. The plugin is sold as-is, and a license key will get you updates for 1 year.
- create unlimited maps
- 5 templates for the map and legend
- 6 built-in map styles
- 5 pin types
- custom image pins
- pins clusters support
- use groups for your pins
- hide/show the pins legend
- option to draw straight lines between the pins
- location auto-completion from the address
- manual refine of the pin location
- hide/show pins or groups in the map legend
- support for using text formatting and images inside the description boxes
- set the size, spacing, and number of columns for the legend
- use the color picker to choose the pin/groups colors
- support for displaying multiple maps on the same page, each with it’s own style
- auto-center the map when closing the pin bubble
- open the pin bubble directly from the map or from the legend
Here are a few use-case scenarios for custom Google Maps for WordPress:
- real estate – show nearby POI’s, with custom icon support
- personal/business websites – showing your logo on the map
- store locator – show your locations on the map
- tourism – display a list of pins/activities for sightseeing/visiting
- photography – display the exact location for those great photos you took, with the photos as pins
- … and the list could go on!
Getting started is easy: add a new map, add pin groups, add pins to your groups, copy/paste the map shortcode where you want the map to be displayed, and you are done!
Read more details in the extended plugin description, where you can also see specific examples and screenshots.