- MOD More Post Meta
- NEW Create Taxonomy Terms
- NEW New Options Grouping & Hints
- Tested up to 5.2.2 version
- Removed unusable post types from generate options (oembed_cache, user_request, wp_block)
- NEW Translation support was added, and a Romanian translation created
- Added new asset samples
More Post Meta
Starting with version 3.4, there are two new pairs of key & value that can be used for specifying post meta.
Create Taxonomy Terms
A new option was added in this version, that allows you to specify taxonomy terms by names, not just by term IDs. If the terms are not found for the specified taxonomy, then the terms will be created and assigned to the generated posts.
Also, if there is any term associated with the category taxonomy, the posts will not be assigned by default to the uncategorized one.
New Options Grouping & Hints
The options for generating random posts are grouped differently, the tags and taxonomies are now grouped under “Terms”.
Also, the status was changed to be a visible option all the time, with hints for non-specified publish date that allows predicting the status of the generated posts depending on the publish date provided.