This is a helper plugin that allows developers to populate the sites with random content (posts with random tags, featured images, dates in the past or in the future, sticky flags, etc.), but with specific meta values and taxonomy terms associated if the case. Also, you can use a custom counter in the title to make it easy to test, and generate the content as Gutenberg blocks.
You can download the free plugin from the WordPress repository. If you would like to support my work, please leave a 5 stars rating, or share this plugin on your feed.
A huge thanks in advance!
- Tested up to 6.0.1
- Added new patterns that can be used for even more random content
- Added hints about reusable images from the media library and the patterns
- Removed new core post types from the selectable list
- Fixed the settings not saving all the terms options
- Added filters for showing lists of meta
- Added options to increase/decrease the number of taxonomies and meta options
- Added the option to reuse images from the media library by specifying attachment IDs separated with a new line
- Updated translation
- Added the option to add random terms from the combination of term names and term IDs (otherwise all will apply)
- Fixed the uncategorized term getting attached to generated posts