What Does It Do?
This plugin allows you to set a catch-all email address that will receive a copy of all the emails sent from the application or that will replace the recipients for all the emails sent, based on the settings you apply.
Other plugin settings can allow you to change the content type of the emails from plain to HTML, and record the history of the outgoing messages.
Summary 2.6.0 – 3.4.1
This is the summary of changes and additions to the code from version 2.6.0 to 3.4.0. These include:
- Added the attachment info in the history log details
- Tested up to 6.0.2
- Fixed the title styles so it would not overlay the admin menu
- Added multisite options that allow controlling the sub-sites settings (use site settings or inherit network settings)
- Added a new option to auto cleanup the emails from the history log after a number of days (scheduled as a cron task)
- Changed the UI, responsive updates
- Translations updates
- Added compact view option
- Additional translated string for the Romanian language
- Added the option to disable emails completely.
- Added icons for recipient types.
- Added the option to clean up all or not on plugin deactivation
- Fixed warning when network options were not updated previously
- Fixed cleanup of all history
- Fixed warnings for trailing comma
- Fixed notice dismiss
- Fixed settings removal when switching to only the record option
- Fixed warning and missing translation
Click the heart.