What does it do?
The plugin is an extension for the Latest Post Shortcode plugin and allows you to output the static or dynamical selection you make as a responsive slider with a different configuration.
You can download the free plugin from the WordPress repository. If you would like to support my work, please leave a 5 stars rating, or share this plugin on your feed.
A huge thanks in advance!
Please note that the extension was disconnected from support starting with the Latest Post Shortcode version 8.0. At that point, the slider option has been merged with the main plugin, and you can set up the carousels without the need for this additional extension.
The extension options
The extension will display a new section in the shortcode configuration screen, the output. If you select the slider output, these are the new options available:
- Mode: horizontal, vertical, or fade
- Height: adaptive or fixed. The height depends on the image size you select and on the actual sizes of the images. Adaptive height means that the slider will change the height from one slide to another if the images have a different height. Fixed height means that the slider will have the height of the tallest image.
- Controls: true or false. If this option is set to true, the controls will be displayed (the left and right arrows for navigation)
- Pager: true or false. If this option is set to true, the pager will be displayed (the bubbles for navigation under the slider)
- Auto: true or false. If the option is set to true, then the slider will auto slide to the next slide without your interaction.
- Pause: the amount of time in milliseconds between each auto transition
- Slider Width: leave empty for auto